Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

The Aftermath of Passion

Part 1

by Shakar, published on February 23, 2003

10 July 1999 This is the end of Gabriel and Grace’s third Schattenjäger case. It took place in Rennes-le-Château. Grace found the cave with the help of Le Serpent Rouge. Gabriel found out that Montreaux was the kidnapper. Here’s a recap of what happened, and with Grace’s departure.

Grace: Gosh, why doesn't he say something?

Emilio: God praise! Everybody’s safe.

Grace: Are you sure…where are you going?

Emilio: To the master. Goodbye dear one. You must take good care of yourself now.

Grace: (down) Goodbye.

Emilio: Remember when your destiny’s blocked, another will appear. (He leaves)

Grace felt so awful. She was completely confused of last night’s thing with Gabriel. ‘I just Can't go on after this. How can I? He acted as though nothing happened. How can I look at him the same way? What should I do?’ At that moment she looked toward the picture of her mentor, Chadrel Gyasto. ‘Perhaps he can help me find my path. I have to get out of here!’ She starts packing up and quickly got out of the hotel.

Meanwhile… Emilio reaches the Holy of Holies. There was Gabriel, Mosely, and Mesmi, shell shocked of what they had uncovered. Emilio took the One in the tomb, and he was glowing! Mosely and everyone bowed before the One. As he Emilio went toward the door, the glow spread onto Charlie, the questionable chosen one.

Mosely: Was that?

Gabriel: Don’t say it…God. Come on. (At the hotel)

Madeline: (embracing Gabriel, but he shrugged) What is it something is wrong yes?

Buchelli: None of us could sleep.

Abbe: I had to come. I don’t know why. I felt so strange tonight.

Lady Howard: For heaven’s sake, let the man speak!

Gabriel: The baby is safe.

Lady Howard: What baby?

Abbe: That is fabulous news, but who-

Gabriel: Tell them Mose. (He was in a rush to get to Grace. His timing came to a halt when Madeline-)

Madeline: Gabriel? Where are you going? I have something to tell you.

Gabriel: What?

Madeline: For all the things I said, about wanting to know you, to be with you. You must of thought I wanted information, but that’s not true. I was so worried about you tonight. It made me realize how much I meant it.

Gabriel: Really?

Madeline: Yes.

Gabriel: Odd. I'm just starting to realize how much I didn't mean it. Excuse me.

Madeline: Gabriel?

He ignored her. All he wanted to do was to talk to Grace. He had to tell her so many things that he realized when he was in the temple. ‘Just a few seconds away. I have to tell her before she thinks I'm the jerk that I am.’ And he was there. He opened the door so quickly he almost fell.

Gabriel: Gracie! Grace…Grace You'll never believe…

She wasn't there. He looked around and he found a note by SIDNEY. He read the note:

Gabriel, This may come as a shock to you, but I had to leave. What happened between us is something I Can't over with. Since you already did, that results with my departure. I have to make a life of my own. You already have your own. Have a nice life and take care of yourself.

Love, Grace

‘Have a nice life? Is she kidding me! She actually left!’ Gabriel didn't know how to react. He was shocked, terrified, confused…more heartbroken. Grace was gone. He lost her and he didn't know what to do. He left the room, and it finally sank in. ‘I can still get to her. It hasn't been that long since she left!’ He started running like his life depended on it. Everybody in the lobby looked at him strangely, especially Mosely

Mosely: Where the hell are you going Knight?

Gabriel: I don’t have time to explain. See you later.

Mosely: Gabe! Hey Gabe!

He left so fast that Mosely couldn't catch up.

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

next »