Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

The Aftermath of Passion

Part 8

by Shakar, published on March 17, 2003

Gabriel’s heart started racing again as he came toward her. As if she knew what he was doing she gave in and they both kissed passionately. Those few moments felt like a dream just like that night.

Gabriel: (in between kisses) I hate you.

Grace: I hate you too. (They continue kissing.)

Gabriel: No, I don’t hate you at all. I love you Grace. I love you so much it hurts! I just couldn't face that. After the showdown, all I wanted was you! All I thought about was you! You know me well enough to know that I care for you. I missed you so much. I was the one who was lost not you.

Grace: I'm so sorry. Gabriel I- (Gabriel interrupted her with a kiss) Hmm. I love you too. I Can't help but love you. God only knows why! It hurt me so much when you did this to me. But I forgot that you were hurting as well. I'm so sorry for the things I said. Oh God, now I realize what I said. What was I thinking? You are none of those things.

Gabriel: It’s ok. I'm used to it by now. (They both smile at that) I'm sorry for everything I did and said that night. I didn't know how I-

Grace: Shh don’t say anything. I get it. Just make love to me.

They kiss more passionately. Gabriel carries Grace to the bed. They held each other for a few moments to be sure that it was for real this time, not a dream. Gabriel smiled and stared into her dark brown eyes and she turned into mush. They kissed with more passion and the rest is history... again!

Gabriel was already awake, which is rare (him being awake before Grace). He was looking at Grace, who was happy and at peace. She opens her eyes and smiles.

Gabriel: Good morning.

Grace: (smiles) Good morning.

Gabriel: Did you have a good night sleep?

Grace: Yeah I did. Thanks to you.

Gabriel: I tend to do that.

Grace: Yeah right. You usually do the opposite.

Gabriel: You started again! I love it.

Grace: Good. (They both kiss and fool around a bit. But the harmony was broken when they heard a knock on the door.)

Chadrel: Ms. Nakimura, are you there?

Grace: Oh s**t! He Can't see us like this?

Gabriel: Really Grace? I didn't realize that!

Grace: Come on hide!

Gabriel: Where?

Grace: (thinking) The bathroom! Go now!

Gabriel: Ok. Ok!

Grace: Gabriel wait! (Grace gave him a look. He looked down and saw he was naked!)

Gabriel: Ah!

Grace: Here. (She gave him his clothes)

Gabriel: Thanks honey.

Grace: Now hurry! (She put her robe on) Ah, just a minute! Yes, Mr. Gyasto.(Her makeup and hair was completely messed up. Hmm…do you think he noticed?)

Chadrel: Good morning Grace. Is everything ok here? The other tenants heard voices and pounding.

Grace: (trying to be clueless) Pounding? Really? I'm afraid they’re mistaken. (Then Gabriel fell in the bathroom, making a faint thud and “Ah!” She rolled her eyes in her mind) ‘ Great! Good cover Gabriel! Don’t make it obvious Grace. Huh, like he doesn't notice enough!’

Chadrel: (with a little smile) Well, I'll see you later.

Grace: Uh, Mr. Gyasto. I'm actually leaving today. I think I found my way back.

Chadrel: Good for you. It was nice having you with us, Ms. Nakimura. You were destined to be in the line of the Schattenjägers.

Grace: No thank you. I've learned so much. (He gave her a pat on the shoulder and left. Grace closed the door and Gabriel got out of the bathroom) Could you have been anymore obvious?

Gabriel: I'm sorry. I slipped. (pauses) So what did I hear? You’re coming back…where…oh let me think…Rittersberg? (He had this grin on his face that Grace has known for years)

Grace: Yes. (pinched him) But don’t let it get to your head!

Gabriel: Ow! Hey, I won’t. I'm just happy.

Grace: Me too. (They kiss) Let’s go home.

They reach Rittersberg. They open the doors to Schloss Ritter.

Both: Gerde we’re home!

Grace: I wonder where she is.

Gabriel: Don’t worry.

Gabriel drew Grace closer and they kissed.

Grace: (whispering) Stop.

Gabriel: I Can't.(Grace smiled at this. She never saw this side of Gabriel. Then she saw Gerde.)

Grace: Gerde! Hi I missed you. (They embrace.)

Gerde: I missed you too. It’s good to have you back. (Grace then noticed the luggage next to the staircase.)

Grace: Gerde what’s this? Where are you going?

Gerde: I guess you caught me. I'm leaving.

Both: What?

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »