Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

The Aftermath of Passion

Part 9

by Shakar, published on March 19, 2003

Gabriel: What do you mean you’re leaving? This is your home Gerde!

Gerde: Don’t get me wrong I love this place. But it has too many memories. This conflict that the both of had this past couple of months reminded me of Wolfgang. It’s been six years since his death. I think he’d want me to move on and I should. (Gabriel understood. She’s been there ever since he became Schattenjäger, always serving him. She deserved much more.)

Gabriel: Well…I'll miss you Gerde. (They hug.)

Gerde: Thank you Gabriel. I knew you would understand. Wolfgang would've been proud of you. You have become what he said you would be.

Grace: No, no Gerde, please stay.

Gerde: Grace, I'm not leaving Rittersberg. I'll be leaving in town. When you need to talk, it’s just a walk down the hill.

Grace: But it’s not the same.

Gerde: Well c'est la vie.

Grace: I guess I Can't stop you can I?

Gerde: It’s something I learned from you.

Grace: (smiles) Goodbye Gerde. (They embrace.)

Gerde: I'll see you both soon. (She opens the door and leaves.)

Grace: It’s going to feel kind of empty in here.

Gabriel: Now you know how we felt.

Grace: Well…like what Gerde said, c'est la vie.(pauses) Ok first things first. I have to enable SIDNEY and try to find some old journals to point the Roman origin and-

Gabriel: (rolling his eyes) Gracie! We just got here. Do you always have to work?

Grace: Then what else should I do?

Gabriel: Well…you know…stuff.

Grace: (smiles) Stuff? Oh I can see the Gabriel Knight charm just flowing with that.

Gabriel: You want charm?

Grace: Why not? Let me see that charm that wooed all those other women.

Gabriel: Well ok. (with a grin on his face) How you doin?

Grace: (laughs) That’s not yours! That’s Joey’s from Friends!

Gabriel: Well sorry. I don’t need to charm you cause you’re Gracie! I'm comfortable with you. I could just be…me.

Grace: Ah that’s sweet. So that’s your move isn't it?

Gabriel: No…(He carries her) this is.

Grace: Ah I'm swept off my feet. (Gabriel could smell that sarcasm from a mile away!)

Gabriel: Well I'll prove you wrong. He carries her up to his room. Everything seems to go smoothly until he…falls down in the room. Grace started laughing so hard!

Grace: (still laughing) Ok that was charming!

Gabriel: Oh you think that’s funny huh? How about this is this funny? (He kissed her so passionately that she almost melted.)

Grace: No nothing funny about that at all. (They continued kissing. Gabriel took Grace to bed, but then she took the pillow and hit him with it) But that is funny! (She was getting a big kick out of this)

Gabriel: Oh! You’re asking for it aren't you?

Grace: (smiles) Maybe.

Gabriel: I'll take that as a yes then! Ok you asked for it! (He took another and they started big pillow fight!)

Grace: Ah!! Stop it! Ah! Ahh!! (She couldn't stop laughing)

Both continued fighting and laughing until it echoed to the East Wing of Schloss Ritter. The gloomy aura in the castle vanished and everything went the way it was before the case. Well…maybe not everything.

 

The End

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev