Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

The Gray Path

Epilogue

by Krss, published in Q1, 2001

The two men were warming themselves by the fire. The little sofa was cozy and close, and Gabriel's head rested onto Friedrich's shoulder.

Gabriel stretched on the soft cushions like a lazy cat.

"I was wonderin'..."

Friedrich's smiled at him gently. "What?"

"What you told Ludwig after the... er... before he touched the creature."

"Just that he had to go."

"Oh..."

"Why? Were you expecting something else?" Friedrich's grinned.

"Naah..."

"Were you expecting me to say that... I love you?"

Gabriel coughed and looked up towards his lover. He was met by two glistening blue eyes.

"No, not really, but... do you?"

"Yes, of course I do," Friedrich's laughed. "And if my underwater hearing isn't too mistaken, I think you do too."

Gabriel blushed. "It isn't."

"Come here..."


Grace put down the phone and ran down to Gerde's study.

"Grace, what happened? You look flushed!"

"I just talked to my brother and guess what? He's helping us with SIDney."

"That is very good!"

"We've got work to do now!"

"Let me finish these papers and I will join you upstairs."

Grace climbed the stairs back into the library and seated herself comfortably at what had used to be Gabriel's desk. A huge book lay open at an old wrinkled page with a large title painted in the middle. "Slaying the Warg."

"Now let's see... where was I..."

It was only a matter of patience.

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev