Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

Life

Part 2

by Rebel at Heart, published on November 18, 2001

Start entry.

It’s been quite a while since I wrote something down in here. Five weeks, which went by without any form of money for my hard work. Remind me to kill Gabe if he dares to hold my pay back again. It’s not like I Can't get another Good Job With PAY, sigh I actually don’t want to. God knows why but I actually like working in the bookshop.

It’s actually quite challenging… not the sitting there staring at the door but the books somehow he conned me into doing his financial books.

Had a nice chat surprisingly enough with a girl named… Bunny…. When I answered the phone I was torn between laughing and asking what the hell she was on. I mean who calls herself Bunny. Gabe’s girlfriend for this week apparently, or at least one of the three for the week.

College, yes lets talk about summer classes. A nice and safe subject. It’s going quite nicely actually, I made some nice friends and I like my tai chi and art classes.

Hehe Gabe once thought he could mess with my art. He learned…fast. In my time her I didn't only make friends. There is this reasonably good flower shop across the street. I naive as always walked in there, I never expected the owner for such a…. Well let me explain.

His hobbies are watching the nonexistent costumers in the bookshop, constantly nagging about it and he keeps coming in asking about the painting. The one with the skull. It isn't that beautiful and certainly not worth much, but his father painted it. Its worth isn't of importance in money. Especially since his parents are both dead. Sad I Can't imagine what it must have been like, to grow up without the privilege of being able to run to your mother when you fall. To call for your daddy when there are monsters under your bed. But I stray.

Bruno is then name of this…eccentric specimen. He is gay, which is absolutely fine but also the biggest b*tch on this side of the planet.

It’s surprising actually how smooth things went after Mother finally calmed down. For gods sake I am old and wise enough to live alone aren't I. Now she keeps calling me to ask if I eat healthy and stay of the street at night.

I love my parents dearly and to her credit, the nagging is becoming less. I know I have my duties as a daughter to fulfil, but damn it I am an American, Japanese- American actually but still, I do think I deserve a life of my own and the right to chose a love of my own.

My apartment is finally becoming something of a home, its still a dump but a cozy dump.

Life’s a calling again. I think I'll come back later to finish.

End of entry

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »