Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

Life

Part 3

by Rebel at Heart, published on December 17, 2001

Start entry.

Ok I promised to come back and finish that last entry but I didn't so shoot me. I had a valid reason to forget it. Almost slipping over a…a bloody chicken should qualify. And I do mean a bloody chicken, complete with death gurgles and plucked feathers. I even forgot my daily b*tch session after that. I screamed like a little girl and was ushered out to get coffee like some baby.

Hey I'm glad that the vender didn't ask questions when I walked up to him like a zombie slapped some money in his hands while croaking ‘coffee must have coffee to calm nerves’. I never said I wasn't a caffeine addict.

(sigh) I have to face it. Damn it I promised myself I wouldn't do this again. I am worried about Gabriel, as hard as it seems, I like working there. Besides he makes good target practice when he tries to look down my shirt, or up my skirt for that matter. (wince) I'm lost again I care, And NO not that way. (I hope)

I wonder who that strange man is who keeps calling. Why wont that no good son of a… nevermind… Gabe call him back? Or for that matter why wont he tell me what’s going on. I'm not just a f*cking piece of card board that sits here to create the illusion of a shop. Oh yes well I actually do something, research It’s even worse I'm even lower then a piece of card board I'm a bloody walking research machine. (sigh)

I can sit here and curse about the things that are wrong, or I could go and do something about it. (sigh)

I'm still here. (growl) he even made me look up some woman he saw on the streets. The richest, and not so surprising most gorgeous woman in this country, Malia. Fine if he wants to humiliate himself, good luck. And no I'm not jealous, just so you know. They like own half of New Orleans, I admit I'm jealous, Of her looks and money. NOT because of the drooling Gabriel on her trail.

I almost forget, Mosely dropped some letter of stating he was going undercover. Very professional Mose, And to think it scared me silly at first. Now its just a hilarious mental image of him trotting around in some horrid trench coat halfway over his face.

Nevertheless I'm scared and I don’t like it. Before you know it some serious sh*t could hit the fan, and I will probably end pulling Gabe’s fake detective ass out of the fire.

End of entry.

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »