Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

End times: a Gabriel Knight mystery

Chapter 10

by AGM, published on April 14, 2002

Gabriel had long since left Grace and switched to another one that would take him the rest of the way to New Orleans. Seeing as the woman next to him, who was an utter blond bombshell had no interest in talking to him, at least in any language he could understand except the one involving her two middle fingers, this time he did fall asleep.

And this time, he dreamed again.

“Gabriel? Are you paying attention?” He snapped back to reality, realizing he was still in the wheel-within-a-wheel.

“Sorry Uncle Wolfgang.”

“Gabriel, go over there and cut the heart out of that creature. It’s not human, but hopefully it'll do.”

Gabriel nodded and went to cut out the zombie’s heart.

He stabbed the knife inside its chest and began to pry open its rib cage. At the same time from the other side of the room Wolfgang let out a cry and clutched his hand to his chest.

Gabriel looked up shocked and saw Wolfgang pulling his still beating heart from his chest and slamming it down upon the altar before collapsing.

“Wolfgang! No!”

Gabriel ran over and threw the altar top off its base and grabbed the talisman. He then clutched Wolfgang to him, now dead.

“Damn you Tetelo…I'm gonna get you…you bit#$!”

“But Gabriel, my boy, you've already accomplished that goal.”

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »