Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

End times: a Gabriel Knight mystery

Chapter 11

by AGM, published on April 14, 2002

“Wolfgang?” Gabriel cried shocked, letting go of the old man.

He stood up from the floor, now totally healed, and looking stronger and healthier then he had ever looked in then short time Gabriel had known him.

“But…you’re dead. Aren't you?”

“Yes, I am Gabriel.” Wolfgang replied. “And you, my boy, are dreaming.”

“A dream?”

“Yes, yes, it is our way boy. You have access to far more resources then I ever did, you should have realized that by now. None of we Schattenjägers ever developed a true clairvoyance, but we have always been able to communicate with the dead and have visions of things to come through our dreams.”

Gabriel nodded, taking all this in. “So why are you here?”

“To help you my boy. To warn you. Where evil has once existed, it can exist again. And where good and sadness should be found, evil perverts its memory into something of loathing and disgust. Good and evil exist in a circle, going round and round upon one another, there is no beginning and end to our journey, our cycle, our duty in life as Schattenjägers.”

“Uncle Wolfgang…I don’t totally understand what you mean.”

“You will Gabriel, you will. But stay close to your allies. As close as you can afford. And…”

“What?”

Wolfgang’s face now became deathly serious and taut. He stared Gabriel directly in the eyes.

“Beware the Malebolge walker.”

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »