Home
The games
Resources
Links
About
Site map

« Back

Falling from Grace

Episode three

by Susan - published on July 7, 2000

Grace fell into a deep, dreamful sleep.

It all began with images flashing in her mind. Images of Igor, Dominic, Gabe, Mosely, and Wabewalker. They would appear and disappear off and on. She would see them, standing, shrouded in mist. It was as if they were trying to tell her something but she didn't know what. "What? My toaster oven is on?" Apparently, she wasn't hearing them correctly.

The next part of her dream had her walking through a desert. A sandy desert. The wind was blowing all the sand everywhere. Yet, it did not get in her eyes or sting her face. She walked, barefooted, for what seemed like hours. Then, she spotted something glinting in the sand. She had learned from classic adventure games like King's Quest and Laura Bow, that if you see a glint, you better investigate it. Bending down, she reached to pull the glinting object from the sand only to discover that it was ... the Schattenjäger talisman. What did it all mean? Was she to be a Schattenjäger? Or was it sending her a message about Gabe? Perhaps he was in some kind of trouble?

 

Last update: October 24, 2007


Print this page or access the printer friendly version
Bookmark with:
Bookmark this page with del.icio.us Delicious   Bookmark this page with Digg Digg   Bookmark this page with Facebook Facebook  Bookmark this page with Reddit Reddit  Bookmark this page with StumbleUpon StumbleUpon

« prev | next »